Welcome to West Olivetti, LLC.
Succinctly put -- our mission is to encourage, restore and support the financial well-being of our clients. Our team of attorneys is attuned to the new financial reality and takes a holistic approach to loss mitigation, estate planning and debt-related matters. To that end, we provide strategic, personalized legal advice and counseling in a compassionate, professional and friendly environment.
Our practice focuses, first and foremost, on client relationships. We believe in the importance of providing personal attention and delivering exceptional service while being easily accessible to our clients.
At West Olivetti, LLC, we are dedicated to being "lifetime lawyers" for our clients, providing comprehensive legal solutions benefitting clients at every stage of life. In good times and bad times, we are there to help our clients chart a strategic path for the future.
We are a full-service law firm dedicated to developing customized, creative solutions in the following areas of practice:
- Estate planning, trust and probate administration;
- Estates and trusts with distressed assets;
- Real estate closings and related transactions;
- Distressed residential real estate, including loss mitigation, short sales, lender negotiation, foreclosure defense and debt forgiveness matters;
- Distressed commercial real estate work-outs, including lender negotiation, and restructuring; Small business start-up and consulting;
- Consumer warranty and consumer debt matters.
Under the leadership of Catherine West Olivetti, one of the nation's top loss mitigation attorneys, we offer comprehensive legal solutions that benefit individuals, families and businesses. Our positive, constructive approach makes our clients feel comfortable and at ease.
Call us today to find out how we can be of service. We look forward to working with you.